Semi-Live Review: Grandeur of the Seas 13 - 22 June 2019

9 hours ago, mzhibbs said:

Thank you for all your information!

No problem.  I actually enjoyed writing about the day each day.  It was almost like journaling my vacation.  I’ve never done that before but at the end of each day it was a way to unwind before bed.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:09 PM, Luckynana said:

Thoroughly enjoyed "cruising" along with you.  What a great job you did with your blog;  your pictures were awesome!👍

Thank you.  I had so many pictures it gets hard choosing, especially trying to find thumbnail size pictures while avoiding pics with people.  

• Like 1

I could not find the Day 8 Compass but did find a photo of 3 of the 4 pages that I took while aboard the ship (I took pictures each day rather than carrying the compass that way I could refer to it throughout the day 😀).  The quality if so-so but it gives the activities for the day.

3AE67194-3CAA-4567-AC4F-E033B174FB0D.jpeg

43AD726D-76B1-48D3-84CB-CD7F5867B0CF.jpeg

D64705A3-6E1D-4370-8074-A05F8F7070FF.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your trip report and for the cruise compasses!! We cruise this itinerary in two and a half weeks, and this is exactly what I needed to help with precruise excitement. 

1 hour ago, Seawishes said:

Thanks so much for your trip report and for the cruise compasses!! We cruise this itinerary in two and a half weeks, and this is exactly what I needed to help with precruise excitement. 

Ah, the precruise excitement!  I am glad the excitement is building.  The NE area is so beautiful .  Have a fantastic vacation.  I keep thinking about my next cruise and scanning the RCI website looking for the raise that jumps out to me and fits into the families schedule.  Hopefully it jumps out soon!  Haha.

54 minutes ago, Somesail_wecruise said:

Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you!  You have been an amazing reviewer!  Thank you times a million and three!

I am glad I saved to compasses.  I started to throw them away onboard when packing but decided to pack them instead.  It is nice to know they came in handy.  And I learned something new on CC.  I didn’t know a person could react.  Now I need to figure out how.  😂

Thank you! We're doing this itinerary next June, and this helps so much with what to expect, it will only be our 2nd cruise. I'm especially excited by your weather report- we'll be coming from South Texas, so those temps sound AMAZING , lol

11 hours ago, ashleyhaugh said:

Thank you! We're doing this itinerary next June, and this helps so much with what to expect, it will only be our 2nd cruise. I'm especially excited by your weather report- we'll be coming from South Texas, so those temps sound AMAZING , lol

One of my biggest worries was how to pack for the weather.  I packed both summer and spring attire plus a lightweight jacket.  I definitely overpacked and had my kids overpack because of the uncertainty of weather.  I hope your trip has fantastic weather as well.  Enjoy your cruise!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

Thank you so much for this review! I know its months later but I will be on this ship for the first time in 10 days so I was searching for some tips. Your review was so thorough. I feel like I was already there... lol

I am so glad you found the review helpful!  I hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise and enjoy yourself.  I had such a good time that I book another cruise on the Grandeur for the final cruise  before she leaves the RC fleet.   Ten days is just around the corner.  😁