massage on coco cay?

And it is so nicely done.  You go up a little hill with a few steps. They have 'bungaloos' that are private yet still open air. You get to listen to real ocean sounds (and people on the beach too) while you relax and enjoy it.  Very nice treat.

Erika

7 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes, look for it in your cruise planner

i did,  i have been looking for 6 months under excursions and there is nothing.  have you been since they changed things for a perfect day at coco cay?  im wondering if they did away with it

4 hours ago, birdylady said:

And it is so nicely done.  You go up a little hill with a few steps. They have 'bungaloos' that are private yet still open air. You get to listen to real ocean sounds (and people on the beach too) while you relax and enjoy it.  Very nice treat.

Erika

thanks for replying,  have you been since they changed coco cay?   i can not find where to book it

5 minutes ago, kassimer1 said:

thanks for replying,  have you been since they changed coco cay?   i can not find where to book it

We we were there back in the fall.  But I have to apologize. In thinking about this I think I was describing Labadee.  Sorry.   Hit was early and the coffee hadn’t kicked in yet 

34 minutes ago, birdylady said:

We we were there back in the fall.  But I have to apologize. In thinking about this I think I was describing Labadee.  Sorry.   Hit was early and the coffee hadn’t kicked in yet 

its ok,  thanks for trying

2 hours ago, kassimer1 said:

i did,  i have been looking for 6 months under excursions and there is nothing.  have you been since they changed things for a perfect day at coco cay?  im wondering if they did away with it

We were there the last weekend before the "Pefect day" stuff kicked off.  It certainly didn't appear it was going to go away. I just checked my Cruise planner for it on my Dec 2020 cruise on Allure and it's not there.  I'm sure that I saw it before under the spa services but it's not there now. Maybe I'm thinking of the cruise planner from last April,  maybe they discontinued it.  I just can't imagine them discontinuing any revenue stream.  That is what Cococay is all about, more revenue for RCi.

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

We were there the last weekend before the "Pefect day" stuff kicked off.  It certainly didn't appear it was going to go away. I just checked my Cruise planner for it on my Dec 2020 cruise on Allure and it's not there.  I'm sure that I saw it before under the spa services but it's not there now. Maybe I'm thinking of the cruise planner from last April,  maybe they discontinued it.  I just can't imagine them discontinuing any revenue stream.  That is what Cococay is all about, more revenue for RCi.