Uber/Lyft to Port Everglades help

woodythebeagle

When entering in the destination address for Uber/Lyft to Port Everglades (Princess Cruises, Terminal 2) should I use:

• Port Everglades (Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL)
  • Terminal 2 (Port Everglades Terminal 2, Port Everglades Midport Garage, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL)
  • Princess Cruises (Princess Cruises, 1801 SE 20th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL)

For whatever reason, in the App, each one gives a different destination location within the Port even though the first 2 have the same address. I'm leaning towards the third one: Princess Cruises.

It really doesn't matter. Your driver will take you to whatever terminal you need. I'd actually probably put Midport garage as it's centrally located at the port. 

BNBR, 

That's not the experience we had last year in Miami. While all of the major terminals are on Dodge Island, I got fat-fingered and typed an "F" when I should have typed a "G" and our Uber driver wanted us to get out at what we knew was the wrong terminal. Yes, I know it was just a few hundred yards different; but, I didn't want to trundle my bags that far.

23 hours ago, mexico8 said:

Anyone know the cost to go from the Port Everglades port in FLL to Miami airport?  Either a shuttle or Uber/Lyft.

UberX or standard Lyft will run about $35-40+. Taxi will be about $70+. Check with Super Shuttle, QLS, and Go Airport for shuttle prices. Depending upon traffic and day of the week the ride will take 35-60+ minutes.

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

UberX or standard Lyft will run about $35-40+. Taxi will be about $70+. Check with Super Shuttle, QLS, and Go Airport for shuttle prices. Depending upon traffic and day of the week the ride will take 35-60+ minutes.

Thank you for the info.    I ended up getting a direct non-stop flight from FLL instead of going to other airports.   Have to spend the night in Fort Lauderdale but that's not a problem.  I booked a nice hotel and will enjoy having the time there.