boarding time

1 hour ago, anrid73x24 said:

Hello 

going on cruise in august out of Corfu      .Discovery 1

i am going to Corfu for a couple of days beforehand to visit friends.

What is the earliest time you can board?

We always do 'cruise only'.  Check what time the first TUI flight is due to land at Corfu; we time our arrival at the port for just before the first coach is due from the airport - check in desks will be open and no queuing.  Don't know what time the first plane lands at Corfu but at Palma and Malaga we have always been on board by 10.30.

First TUI flight out of Manchester to Corfu this Friday is 6.35am and I'm on the 6.50am and I arrive in Corfu at 12.15pm so probably at the port for check-in at 1.00/1.15pm

Dont think there will be flights leaving earlier than 6am from other airports

Hi there,I'm flying to corfu from Glasgow this Friday to board marella discovery,flight at 6.25am .Starting to get quite anxious as we have never done this before.Anyone with any tips to ease my anxiety?lol .

Hi irenebaird, what exactly is it you're anxious about? The cruise? If this  is the case don't worry you will have a fabulous time. Just follow everyone else through the airport and you will be aboard in no time.  Your luggage may not be delivered to your cabin for a couple of hours so take clothes for hot weather in your hand luggage.  Once aboard have a walk round the ship and find where everything is, have your first AI drink and enjoy lunch. The only problem is that you will get hooked on cruising.  Any queries, just ask your fellow cruisers they will be pleased to help, everyone is very friendly. Have a fabulous time😊

Hi there,thanks for your advice,I'm sure ill be fine.I suppose it's because it's a different airport etc to what I'm used to.But when I get aboard and settled, im sure we will have a great time.Looking forward to first AI drink with my hubby as we are celebrating his 50th,my birthday day after boarding, and our silver wedding lol so loads to celebrate and my brother and sister in law meeting us on ship as they are from isle of wight so boarding later in the day.Thsnk you again x

Hi Irenebaird don't know if you are intending to celebrate your special occasions in one of the speciality restaurants, but if you are book it as soon as you board the ship they do go quickly and I can recommend them all but enjoy surf & turf the most have a great cruise😊

We paid about £29 each for surf & turf but it was on offer cheaper for early sittings, about 18.30 i think and also later sittings,maybe 21.30. You can take a travel iron now but its surprising how you do not need one if you watch how you pack.You are on holiday after all 😋 Have a great time!

Thank you so much,think I will take it anyway ,if it gets taken off me,so be it,but i understand the reason .Is there a laundry service?sorry for so many questions but as we are going to a hotel for a week after it would be useful just for a freshen up.Thanks for any info 🥃😜🍹🚣‍♀️

Kora La was also cheaper at those times as well. I always used to take a travel iron on holiday ...but can't remember the last time i did now...🤔... years 😋There is a laundry service but you can rinse things out and dry in the loo.

I always take those stretchy ropes and some plastic pegs. Never went out creased yet including hubby's shirts 😝