VI CAT Catamaran

Dayman9966

• 4 months later...

was researching catamarans and wanted some information on this one too. From pictures I'm not sure it is too easy to get off and on and my group has a little bit of mobility issues. Did you end up doing ViCat? or haven't traveled yet? Commenting in hopes someone chimes in here with some info

We went on the VI Cat summer 2018 and loved it.  We took a taxi to the dock at the hotel (Marriott Morning Star) and went out on a dinner sunset cruise as we were in port until past 10pm.  There were only about 25 people at most and it was a blast with all you could drink (a fruity alcoholic one).  The crew was amazing.  I have a bad knee and they held my hand as I boarded and I felt very safe.  We have not done a ship's sponsored one on the VI Cat but we saw it come in that day to the dock where the ship was also docked.  We will be there again soon and debating whether we want to go with the crowds that probably will result being a ship's excursion.  I am also not sure I can get up and down the ladder on the back of the ship to swim with the turtles.