Royal Family Suite on Navigator

Weez

We are currently booked in the RFS on the Navigator 4/22/06(Cabin 8694). Has anyone stayed in this cabin? any comments good or bad would be appreciated. We have 5 of us staying in there and just wondering how the accomodations are. I know its capable of sleeping 8 but they also say the ocean balcony rooms can handle 4 people and i thought it was small with just me and the wife :)

Thanks in advance.

we stayed in this cabin 2 yrs ago. it was great. huge balcony, had breakfast out there every morning, table that seats 4 out there plus 3 lounge chairs. master bedroom huge, nice to have 2 bathrooms. lots of closet space. nice living room area. you will be spoiled for life.

we had the same cabin last february on the aos. There were six of us, husband, 2kids, and my in-laws. There was plenty of room inside and out on the balcony. The aft balcony is really large, you won't feel cramped out there at all. :)

we had the same cabin last february on the aos. There were six of us, husband, 2kids, and my in-laws. There was plenty of room inside and out on the balcony. The aft balcony is really large, you won't feel cramped out there at all. :)

What were the sleeping arrangements? 2 adults in each of the bedrooms and the children in the living room area?

Thank you both for the replies :)

Archived