Booking EZ-Air 1st time?

13cheermom

So when I try to select the comfort plus seating on a Delta flight, it comes with a red warning that these seats are only available on long haul international flights and that I might be booking a standard economy seat?  I'm paying for the price of a comfort plus seat, so why wouldn't I get that type of seat.  I'm confused as to what that actually means on Princess EZ-Air site?  This is a NS & RT flight from east coast to Seattle, so not sure what they're referring to.  Anyone ever see this before and can explain?

Book on EZAir do not choose seats, go to delta website with confirmation # and add seats.You can see comfort plus by color code.You can change flights on EZAir up to 45 days before flying and check daily as you may see a good price drop.I saved 250.00 on last trip with same flights.

On the Delta site, not EZ Air, when you book do you have to first book an economy seat and then book the upgrade? Just asking as this is how it works on United. If that is the case you can not select the upgrade until the flight has been paid for and ticketed. 

I have an economy flight booked on EZ and I went to Delta with Delta confirmation # and it will let you pick economy plus or economy comfort .It would allow me to pay extra but I did not choose to book upgrade

Edited by themob
change

Thanks for the responses, so I went ahead and booked the comfort plus (husband has long legs and needs extra room).  It allowed me to choose seats in that section, so done.  Went to confirm on my Delta app and information is the same with seats already selected and the same.  Maybe it just pops up because Delta is the only airline that I know of that uses "Premium Economy" instead of business class?  Hopefully we will see some savings in the next year, because prices are high right now. 😱