PoA--arrival time in Kuai?

alliecat44

Hello, 

I am SUPER excited about our upcoming PofA cruise! Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the information on this forum, to be honest. 

My specific question is related to Kuai. I have reserved a rental car to be picked up at 8:30am the first day and also booked a (surprise!) clay shooting session for my boyfriend that is set to start at 9am. The customer service person said that Kuai Clays is about ten minutes away from the airport (where we will pick up our rental car). 

The arrival time on NCL's itinerary says 8am, so I figured this would be tight but manageable (and the shooting range person said that if we were a bit late there are no worries on their end). 

However....on NCL's website it states that debarkation will begin about two hours after arrival time....so that would mean that debarkation begins at 10am?? or is it the 8am time listed in the itinerary? 

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! 

The rest of our day will be a 1:15pm-7:15pm susnset cruise and snorkel, so I am hoping to grab lunch in between shooting and snorkeling. 🙂 

Many thanks........aloha!!! 

Arrival time in Kauai is usually a little before 8am, with get off time at 8am. The shuttle to the airport for your car rental will be your only slow up in the trek. You Have to walk off the ship thru the terminal to an area for car rental pick-ups. Only about a 3-4 

minute walk from the ship.