Majestic Princess

Robink9292

we did a New Zealand b2b on the Majestic last Jan/Feb and had a great cruise.  Of course, we like the Royal class ships.  Had no complaints with either food or service.  You will probably get a lot of different opinions about the ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robink9292 said:

My husband an I are planning a trip on the Majestic next year but heard from someone that it is not a great ship to voyage on has anyone else had an experience with this ship?

Besides this someone have you looked at any reviews for the Majestic.

What did the someone say about the Majestic that was so bad?

• Like 1

Sailed Majestic Australia/Asia in March/April.

Large ship, didn't seem overcrowded..not sure how would be at 'tender' ports. Waiting / cabin staff excellent, food fine, balconies small, promenade deck not all way around ship.

Little nitpicks but but nothing to stop us sailing on her again!

• Like 1

Honestly, my least favourite ship that I've been on. It just didn't have the atmosphere that I find on every other Princess ship. And the buffet was woeful, sure it was huge but it was the same 6 or so dishes repeated over and over (as as a buffet girl it does matter to me).

This is why cruising is so nice - you have so many cruise lines/ships to choose from to make sure you have an overall great cruise.  We only use the buffet and love what the Royal class ship's buffets offer.  Also, the Hollywood Conservatory on deck 17 is a great area to sit, relax, read, sleep and watch the ocean go by.

My husband and I spent 19 days on the Majestic Princess March/April 2019.  I suggest that you read the reviews of this ship here on cruisecritic.com.  This ship was intended for the Chinese market and differs somewhat from other Princess ships.  Personally, I really enjoyed the buffet, Enclave and the Hollywood Conservatory on board the Majestic.  I wasn't as thrilled with the shops and piano bar.

• 1 month later...

I have just cruised with The Majestic (March 2019).  It is a fantastic ship. Stunning. The Royal, Regal and Majestic are part of the Royal class. After cruising with the Royal in 2013 I was hooked.  Booked on The Regal next year. Can't wait. If it helps here's my photos of the Majestic -  https://photos.shutterfly.com/story_invite/b196eda3-4217-4b8d-97a9-ed4e1cd25b60/120261898736?cid=SHARALEMAIL&_branch_match_id=647251601216534388

Happy cruising!

• Like 2

Sailed on Majestic In Asia in her Maiden year 2017, for 23 nights.  ABSOLUTELY LOVE this ship, stunning, spacious and although accommodates more passengers never seemed over crowded.

Food Staff Entertainment all First Class.  We love this class of Ship, so are great fans of Royal, Regal and Majestic.  This is just our opinion though, do not think you will be disappointed in any way.  Go and ENJOY