Suggestions to do post cruise when flight leaves at 11pm the day of disembarkation?

jjswiech

Three years ago We hired a private driver for the day.  Did a downtown tour through different neighborhoods, spent a good chunk of time at the suspension park, also visited a dam and gardens, and Stanley park.    I think it would be cheaper to do a Lyft or Uber tour at a couple places you really want to visit, and use a luggage service so you’re not carting them all day.  

On 7/2/2019 at 7:13 AM, MicCanberra said:

Luggage storage at Canada Place - 

We have one seasonal location right in Canada Place on the cruise terminal level. Operating May until the end of September with both storage and YVR baggage transfers available

We are located between the information counter and the car rentals right in the cruise terminal

Hours: 07:30 AM - 4:30 PM closed Tuesday/Thursday

Phone: 604-683-3696

All storage prices are based per 24 hours and you need to bring your photo ID and travel itinerary to drop off you baggage as per Transport Canada

http://www.cdsbaggage.ca/

We arrive in April.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:32 AM, navybankerteacher said:

Well, this is the kind of advice these boards should provide.  Hopefully the fee (for having a reliable pick-up, transfer, delivery to the airport, storage there, and retrieval at check-in time) would be acceptable to OP.

Thank you!  I am looking into this and the rental car option.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:31 PM, ed01106 said:

By the way the mere existence of this thread is a great argument for packing light.  If everyone was to pack light and use one of these

https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/p/classic-backpack

You wouldn’t need to even worry about this.

It is my goal to be able to go light someday but on a 10 day cruise, with varying climates (Honolulu to Vancouver in APRIL) 2 formal nights, various footwear for hiking/everyday/formal, and snorkel gear for 4 - I just can't seem to pare it down.