Coco Cay beach rental prices

Hello all! I was curious if anyone knows the prices of the various beach rentals on Coco Cay. All I have found is "price varies". In particular, I am wondering about the rental cost on snorkel gear, if possible a kayak (don't want to do the excursion) and a stand up paddle board. From what I've read, I think these might be available at Chill beach. Also, if you bring your own snorkel gear, do you have to wear a vest? If so, how much does it cost to rent the vest? Wondering if it is better to bring my own.  We are already doing the jet skis, so wondering if it is worth doing the reef excursion as well or do other activities on our own. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Thank you so much.  One other question, do you by chance recall if they had lockers as well for when we go jet skiing? I saw somewhere that there were lockers in the thrill park, but not sure about where the jet skis are. Thank you! 

I read somewhere they make you rent a life vest if you don't have one. I'm thinking about buying one since I go snorkeling on vacation a lot. And I have my own snorkeling gear. I hope I can snorkel for free by the sunken plane.

I emailed the shore excursion desk here is what they said:

Please find below further details regarding your concern: 
Paddle Boats, Kayak, and Paddle Boards are rented on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be reserved prior to arriving at the Island. Kindly note rental price for watercraft is estimated and is subject to change at any time without notice. 
$15 for 30 minutes
$25 for 60 minutes
Floating mats can be reserved prior the start of your cruise on the Cruise Planner (Currently $18), pricing as well is subject to change so we recommend checking the shore excursions section of our website for the most up to date pricing. 

Clamshells, umbrellas and beach chairs are complimentary. 

1 minute ago, tmt3698 said:

I read somewhere they make you rent a life vest if you don't have one. I'm thinking about buying one since I go snorkeling on vacation a lot. And I have my own snorkeling gear. I hope I can snorkel for free by the sunken plane. ...

You can snorkel for free, and the last time we were at Coco Cay, they did not charge us for snorkel vests.  However, there have been some recent posts that indicated the airplane was off limits to snorkeling.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

You can snorkel for free, and the last time we were at Coco Cay, they did not charge us for snorkel vests.  However, there have been some recent posts that indicated the airplane was off limits to snorkeling.

Oh no I thought that would be so cool, I wonder why?

3 minutes ago, tmt3698 said:

Oh no I thought that would be so cool, I wonder why?

So far, I have seen no reasons posted.  Could be anything from a safety thing to RC reserving that area for their snorkel excursions. 

I would not be concerned about it, there are many more interesting sights near the reef. 

Last time we were there (last Aug), there were banks of lockers at various places.  They were some near the wave runner area.  And near the sea kayak area.

You pay a fee and get an arm band.  The arm band allows you use on one locker at a time.  But you can switch from one bank of lockers to another one. As long as there is an empty locker.

So use a locket by the sea kayak area, then take your stuff, and put it in a locker near the wave runners.

Just now, abrow098 said:

Can someone provide me with the email to the shore excursion desk? 

shorex@rccl.com

Please report back, I've not used this in a while.

18 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

shorex@rccl.com

Please report back, I've not used this in a while.

Thank you! I received an automated email letting me know that my message was received. Let's see if I can get an actual response.