Accuweather's 15 day forecasts...

cruisinjules

Omg, someone get me away from their web site. I have checked the long range forecast for the city I fly out of (Chicago)...it shows snow/rain/ice the day I am supposed to fly out(2/4):eek: ...and then I proceed to check Cozumel & Belize and see rain/clouds/etc.:mad: for the week i am the nieghborhood.

Please someone assure me there will be good weather in the west. carib.

And, too top this all off I got a bad bulb burn at the tanning salon today. NEVER use a bed with new bulbs for your normal time. I was trying to get a base tan, now at least I have a base burn, lol.:D

Omg, someone get me away from their web site. I have checked the long range forecast for the city I fly out of (Chicago)...it shows snow/rain/ice the day I am supposed to fly out(2/4):eek: ...and then I proceed to check Cozumel & Belize and see rain/clouds/etc.:mad: for the week i am the nieghborhood.

And, too top this all off I got a bad bulb burn at the tanning salon today. NEVER use a bed with new bulbs for your normal time. I was trying to get a base tan, now at least I have a base burn, lol.:D

I wouldn't pay attention to it too much... I started checking a while back for this weekend and next week because I am having some CC friends fly in... well, originally they were calling for snow and ice, then just really cold weather, and as of today, the forecasted temp has gone up 20 degrees, no snow and ice in the forecast at all... I think they just guess.

Make sure you have cruise insurance!!

I can't guarantee you good weather... it rained nearly every day of our cruise in October, but we still had a great time. On our February cruise, we had perfect weather... and my other cruises, the weather has been perfect. The chance of good weather is higher than the chance of bad... have a great cruise!

this was what the weather station was saying for the week of 17 thru 24 of DEC. every thing from 30 to 60% for rain and thunder storms for our Carib. cruise.

We got wet at most of our tours ,but it was not by rain in fact had only one light shower and it was over before we knew it .

This has been for all three cruises we have taken Every time we get packing we check the weather station and if it saids rain we put away our rain gear and so far it work for us;)

Paul

Weather forecasts get less accurate as they get furhter out. The accuracy of a 15 day forecast is no better than 15-20%. I would not sweat it.

Can't help with your weather at home, but can say that in most tropical locations it is going to rain every day, for between 15 adn 30 minutes then the sun will be back out. It might even do that two or three times a day. So go inside, grab a beverage and wait it out.

Can't help with your weather at home, but can say that in most tropical locations it is going to rain every day, for between 15 adn 30 minutes then the sun will be back out. It might even do that two or three times a day. So go inside, grab a beverage and wait it out.

I doesn't matter if a shower cruises thru your vacation, just as long as it isn't a hurricane!! :D and be glad it is 80 deg outside instead of 20.

And even if you don't want to go inside during the rain shower, might be a great time for that slow dance in the rain with your significant other. You might be suprised who will join you.

To hell with the rain poncho!!

Enjoy

Archived