Coral Breeze vs Caveman in Caye Caulker

mlh61175

We will be on the Vista in October out of Galveston and want to visit Caye Caulker when we port in Belize.   Many years ago I did this and booked with Caveman which was AMAZING!   However I am seeing many great reviews about Coral Breeze and I'm thinking the one big advantage is having them transport you vs having to make sure you get tickets and get on a water taxi along with managing those schedules so you do not miss getting back on the ship.  

Has anyone done both tours and give their opinion on the differences?   Or just general pros and cons as you see it to help me decide which tour I should book.   Thank you :) 

• 5 weeks later...

We're on the Vista Sept 28 & I have been trying to book Caveman; no word back so I wonder what's up? Have you tried to connect with Caveman? I'm searching for alternative snorkling excursion but we really loved our last tour a few years ago with just 4 adults.

I submitted my information on his website but have yet to get a response and that was over a month ago.  I might try to make contact via his Facebook page and see if I hear anything although at this point I'm thinking about just going with Coral Breeze to avoid the hassle.   I did love my experience with him before but would like to have something confirmed.  I will let you know if I have any updates.   Enjoy your cruise! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 2:34 PM, mlh61175 said:

We will be on the Vista in October out of Galveston and want to visit Caye Caulker when we port in Belize.   Many years ago I did this and booked with Caveman which was AMAZING!   However I am seeing many great reviews about Coral Breeze and I'm thinking the one big advantage is having them transport you vs having to make sure you get tickets and get on a water taxi along with managing those schedules so you do not miss getting back on the ship.  

Has anyone done both tours and give their opinion on the differences?   Or just general pros and cons as you see it to help me decide which tour I should book.   Thank you 🙂

We will be on the Vista in October as well, and want to go to Caye Caulker.  We're on the October 12th. sailing of Vista, so will be in Belize on October 16th.  There are several private guides we could contact, and the price would be better for four...if you are on our cruise, and interested.  Please Let me know if you've booked, and if you want two extra...thank you, Mary  (We want to book something in the next two days, we just booked our cruise...last minute.)

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that Coral Breeze is no longer doing the tour to Caye Caulker.  He said it's gotten more expensive to do and less people were booking.  6 of us had signed up to go in January and we just got the email this morning.  We are so bummed and have to find an alternative.

• 2 weeks later...