Mystic Mountain Bobsled & Blue Hole

jcool

I would like to do Mystic Mountain Bobsled & Blue Hole.  it is a shore Excursion from carnival. I would like to see the Blue Hole but I do not want to jump off the top of the mountain. I do not mine waiting for the rest of the group on the bottom. Do I have to jump off the top of the mountain? If so, is there a way I can see the Blue Hole without me jumping off the top of the Mountain. 

You definitely don't have to jump!  We had some in our group that didn't want to jump and it wasn't a problem.   We used Ricardo Riley with libertytoursjamaica.com to do the excursion and it was much better than thru the cruise ship because our group was smaller and we didn't have to spend so much of our time waiting in lines.  They'll take such great care of you and make sure you're safe the entire time.   It's one of the best excursions we've ever been on and the prices are better too.   Hope you guys have fun 😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 8:57 AM, jcool said:

I would like to do Mystic Mountain Bobsled & Blue Hole.  it is a shore Excursion from carnival. I would like to see the Blue Hole but I do not want to jump off the top of the mountain. I do not mine waiting for the rest of the group on the bottom. Do I have to jump off the top of the mountain? If so, is there a way I can see the Blue Hole without me jumping off the top of the Mountain. 

Cost around $175 total for these tour with a local guide