Edocs

saphir

I have completed my check in but I can’t print my edoc and my luggage tags.  I put on Print this document and it do not print.  Do you know why?   Thank you.  I will be on Bliss in October. 

Your edocs usually arent ready until a few weeks before - I'll just check mine it usually says somewhere

If you look at youronline check in page it should say Notification will be sent when your E Docs are ready - have you had that already ? seems early for October

If you hover over the ? mark on the print edocs page it usually has a pop up saying at least 60days

Edited by ighten

I’ve had my eDocs printed since the day after final payment and my cruise is still 9 weeks from today. There may be a glitch in the system which happens quite frequently on the NCL site!

Edit: just read a few threads into the second page that there is definitely an issue with the NCL site within the past couple hours.

Edited by NayRN

I understand they want to give the cheapest flight available, it is just frustrating that final payment is due months ahead of time yet flight information is not available on the same schedule.  I've satisfied my part of the "contract" yet they get more time.  It's understandable from a business standpoint, but hard to make hotel arrangements and ground transportation with 45 or less days notice when prices are no longer at a lower point.

17 hours ago, Iworktocruiseandtravel said:

Are you flying using NCL?   That may be why the edocs aren’t available yet... waiting for flight assignment.  I printed my edocs out around 120 days (we drive to port, no flights). 

No, i don’t fly with NCL.  I will try later.  On my Check In it is write DOWLOAD EDOCS

18 hours ago, Alatraveler1 said:

I understand they want to give the cheapest flight available, it is just frustrating that final payment is due months ahead of time yet flight information is not available on the same schedule.  I've satisfied my part of the "contract" yet they get more time.  It's understandable from a business standpoint, but hard to make hotel arrangements and ground transportation with 45 or less days notice when prices are no longer at a lower point.

The issue isn't as much as cost as it is volume.  When I called and asked about it because I had another room booked for my stepson who did not get the perk and I wanted to match the flight.  They have to wait until they have all flights booked for all passengers on that cruise so they can make sure they get everyone to the port on time. It isn't just about the flights either because they also are providing service from the airport to the port. 

• 2 weeks later...

I called and had my flight to the port moved to a day early so I have time to get to the port and stay in a hotel the night before the cruise. it's been a few weeks now and my itinerary still shows me flying in the day of the cruise. It also shows the hotel booked a day before and transfers from the airport to the hotel is a day before the cruise as well. So, as of now, my itinerary shows me being transferred to a hotel on September 26th, but my flight still shows that I'm flying on the 27th. Norwegian says it could take up to 30 days before the cruise before things are reflected correctly in my itinerary.Does that sound right to experienced cruisers? This is my first cruise and I'm 66 days out but my flight schedule still appears wrong in my itinerary. It kind of worries me.

That has been the norm lately, especially with the "upgrades" they have done to their system.  I personally do not understand the need to print out the edocs so early before the cruise (and in theory are not even needed for the check-in, it just makes check-in easier).  I normally wait to pay for "extras" just before the cruise so that I keep the money instead of giving it to NCL.  Save paper and wait until a coupld of days before to print them off.  I would be more concerned if the vacation summary is incorrect than I would not being able to get edocs.