Your thoughts on our cabin choices.....

Hello all.

we are considering a two week cruise from Dubai to Langkawi next year on Discovery.

we are wondering if we should treat ourselves to a junior suite. We have previously enjoyed a deluxe balcony on D2 and thought it was perfectly adequate for our needs. We can save approx £1000 by booking a picture window cabin, which we know would also be great.

we are curious to hear others thoughts.. Should we treat ourselves to the addition space of a suite, with its Clarins bathroom products and bath etc, go for another deluxe balcony cabin,or save a few quid with an outside window cabin..?

Think you will have lots of different opinions, for us we, in the past, had an outside delux but on the Discoveries we go fot the JS and just love the experience, we have been in a port side cabin but preferred the stern which we have booked for our next set of cruises. You do enjoy a little more than just the clarins 😉

If you can afford it, the Junior Suite on the Aft have such a large balcony (I've had 15 guests out there, not on furniture, not touching each other and still space for a couple more) and you can see everything when in port, as you won't be on the wrong side of the ship. The cabin itself is lovely and spacious. See attached pictures.

If not go for the Deluxe Balcony, the weather will be really nice on that cruise and being able to sit out and watch the world go by would be my choice.

IMG_20170713_125013005.jpg

IMG_20170713_125021969.jpg

IMG_20170713_125035129_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170713_125044537.jpg

IMG_20170713_125056587.jpg

Thanks Pensioncruiser, and Sauspud,. Your photos of the js suite have been really helpful to us , so thank you for taking the time to post them. I think we will probably take your advice and book the js aft as I'm thinking it would be a lovely way to enjoy India....

Cheers

Edited by Manchester is blue
Mis spelt