Sip and sail

Cdering

We noticed that the Sip + Sail "perk" had been attached to our Feb. 2020 14-day cruise, so I had our TA run the numbers.  The "free" perk would add over $1,900 to our current cost.  (Would require re-booking, and a bunch of other tap dancing.)  So ... not REALLY free.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 9:19 PM, Cdering said:

Our travel agent told us if we rebooked to get sip and sail the cost would be 2,000 more. Also no thanks!!

We are on the 3/26/21 Star 28 day Hawaii- Tahiti in a BD balcony, the 1st day in June that S&S was available we rebooked for a total if $1210.00 more per cabin or $21 pp per day. That was 5 weeks ago and earlier today the balcony next door is up to $7300 per person as compared to the $5999 pp when we booked. With all the sea days $21.00 wouldn't cover my coffee and cokes.  Charlie

On 7/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, ecs66 said:

We noticed that the Sip + Sail "perk" had been attached to our Feb. 2020 14-day cruise, so I had our TA run the numbers.  The "free" perk would add over $1,900 to our current cost.  (Would require re-booking, and a bunch of other tap dancing.)  So ... not REALLY free.

You pay for it one way or the other.

• Like 1