glory questions..

greg randall

Hey everyone..first question is this...Is it a fiasco getting from the orlando airport to canaveral on a transfer, or is it ok..I do have proof of transfer purchase, so if i am "mysteriously" left off the manifest i can prove i should be on one...I envision a madhouse with those transfers..It isnt like i can change my mind now, just wonderin..they make it sound so easy on the phone..I also have a fun pass for speedy check in...well, faster at least..nothin is speedy..I have sailed once before on the "sensation"...i had a blast on that cruise..Zilcho problems..I dont envision any problems on the ship..just getting to and fro...from what i am being told, the sensation is a good first cruise but the glory is in a whole other class, in more ways than one.. How big and cool is the spa..seems cool..I am also single and cruisin with the parents..i wonder if thier will be any other singles in their thirties..If not i am just gonna have to be forced to soak in the sun and sights..ooh yeah, the gonna also soak in some food..i remember those burgers by the pool..yummm..late peeps..:cool:

Greg, the transfers with Carnival worked very well for us in 2004 and we are using them again for our Glory 4/1/06 cruise. After you get your things at luggage claim, there will be a Carnival Rep that will assist you to the correct bus for transfer. You and your luggage will be loaded onto the bus and away you will go! Next stop...Port Canaveral...then the wonderful Glory!! Everything moves rather rapidly and smoothly. Have a wonderful time!!!

Sailed on Glory last year There was a Carnival Rep waiting for us for transfer bus Was about 1/2 hour drive Easy Glory is a wonderful ship You will learn it quick Only thing not all floors go whole way through My daughter was with us she is 28 didnt find too many singles but she loved it anyway

I am booked on the Glory on 12/2/06. I have not gone out of this port before.

My last cruise was on the Legend out of Ft. Laud in 03. Had to book my own flights into Miami as the Ft. Laud Airport time of arrival was around midnight. I did book Carnival Transfers from Miami (6pm arrival) to our Hotel in Ft. Lauderdal. We were the only two passengers on the the bus. We could see the ship from the Hotel. They picked us up the next morning and took us right to the ship. No problems at all.

Archived