Loft Cabin Category on NCL?

Huddler

NCL afficianados,

I need your assistance.  We have cruised on the NCL EPIC, Dawn, and i believe another ship.  All were great, but we cruise essentially with whatever line has the ports and dates that fit our very busy lifestyles and schedule.  Anyway, the best cabin we ever had on any ship, was what I would call a "loft mini-suite" or maybe a "loft balcony suite" on NCL.  It was like a regular balcony cabin or minisuite on the first level.  But then there were these stairs that led up to a loft with either a double or a queen size bed up there in a loft setting.  The windows out to the balcony were 2 stories tall.  I am thinking those  cabins are on the Epic class maybe??  We have 2 teenagers, and we absolutely loved that room.  But I cannot recall what that category is or even the ship it is on.  Can you guys help please?  Thanks!

Edit: I am not sure it was even an NCL ship.  it could Celebrity, RCCL, Holland, Disney, I just get them all mixed up.

Edited by Huddler

Thanks!  I am not loyal to any particular line and typically book the ship that has the itinerary I need when i want to go. We had gone on the Allure of the Seas some reasons ago and the cabin is a Crown Loft Suite.  With the wife and 2 teenagers, that cabin was by the one that met our needs the best.  Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm.