Best time to book specialty restaurant

coolcruiser777

Hello,

My family and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Summit in November over Thanksgiving week. We are celebrating a birthday three days before Thanksgiving, on the first sea day of the cruise and are looking at booking Qsine for that night. I know there are not a lot of seats in Qsine and it will be a formal night, so would it be best to book as soon as possible? I read in some other places that specialty restaurant deals are offered onboard throughout the cruise, but I am concerned that we will not be able to get a table by then.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, coolcruiser777 said:

Hello,

My family and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Summit in November over Thanksgiving week. We are celebrating a birthday three days before Thanksgiving, on the first sea day of the cruise and are looking at booking Qsine for that night. I know there are not a lot of seats in Qsine and it will be a formal night, so would it be best to book as soon as possible? I read in some other places that specialty restaurant deals are offered onboard throughout the cruise, but I am concerned that we will not be able to get a table by then.

Thank you!

For special occasions, I would book now.  You will be able to choose the day and time  to have dinner.  Some dining venues may only have times that may be inconvenient.

Enjoy the birthday meal and cruise!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, keesar said:

For special occasions, I would book now.  You will be able to choose the day and time  to have dinner.  Some dining venues may only have times that may be inconvenient.

Enjoy the birthday meal and cruise!

+1 on that recommendation.  You may find that when you are on-board, they do have a special for Qsine for your night or another acceptable night.  If there's an offer and you ask discretely, they will sometimes/usually adjust the price you paid to the offered price, refunding the difference to your OBC.  Don't count on it, but keep your eyes and ears open and you may get lucky. 

• Like 1