Drinks Package Limit Question

cleopatra1

I’m a fan of the range of gins available on P&O. I’m booked on Britannia in September and am contemplating the drinks packages.  Can anyone tell me if Plymouth Gin is available within the drinks package price limits?

4 minutes ago, cleopatra1 said:

I’m a fan of the range of gins available on P&O. I’m booked on Britannia in September and am contemplating the drinks packages.  Can anyone tell me if Plymouth Gin is available within the drinks package price limits?

Single shot, yes, but no Fever Tree I'm afraid...

My favourite, Hendricks 'perfect serve', is £2 over the limit and would only qualify for 20% off.

Andy

Trouble is, you're only allowed a single measure and they drown it with that cheap tonic which comes out of the pump, so you can't taste the gin. I've had the drinks package a couple of times now, but probably won't bother again. It was on the whole good value if you add in the non alcoholic drinks and bottles of water on a hot climate cruise, but it could be difficult getting a second glass of wine with dinner and I like my "perfect serves" of quality gins with fever tree. Also a lot of the cocktails were too sweet for my taste; think I got better value out of buying a decent bottle of gin and some mixers from Room Service and mixing my own on the balcony.

• Like 1

Had drinks package on Britannia and had no bother getting extra glasses of wine for me and the missus during the evening meal.

meal and a nice little shot after,keep the wine waiter sweet and Bobs yer uncle.

Handy for Posh coffees and bottled water too if your that way inclined.

Cocktails are well made in the main bars.

Edited by theartfulcodger
  • Like 1