Which room? Front facing or side facing?

Eli_6

So, if you were going to book, would you go with 8222 on the corner or the front facing room I am pointing to with my pathetically drawn red arrow? There is a $500 difference total in cost for 2 weeks for both of us...so not that much really...but more than anything I worry the front facing might be windy on a Transatlantic cruise.

Ignore my other post about the Mardis Gras. I decided to ask for this cruise for my 40th and make my husband come with me even though he seems less than excited about a Transatlantic cruise.

Screenshot_20190724-180149.png

Personally, I'd take the one on the side. The view to the front is amazing, but we found it a problem many years ago on my parents' 50th anniversary cruise on a different ship. They were below the bridge, so had to keep their curtains closed at night so the light didn't reflect into the bridge. (Don't know what deck the bridge is on this ship...) It was also a problem when the ship was underway. They either couldn't use the balcony because the wind was too strong, or it blew everything around whenever the balcony door was opened. My parents spent quite a bit on their suite, but I was disappointed in the limited use of the balcony. Enjoy your trip!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, yogibear said:

My 1st choice would be an Aft Balcony. 2nd: Side. Last Front due to the wind factor.

Karen

Probably too late now but...……...an Aft Balcony would be the only cabin I would consider on that kind of a cruise.