Gym hours

Eric the red 63

Hi we're going on the Viking Star in October. I see from the Viking website that the gym hours are 8am -8pm. I understand that with the time change our body clocks will be messed up, but we are usually early risers and I might want to go to the gym early. Is that possible?

The only time we ever found the gym closed on the World Cruise was when the seas were rough.  We were always able to get in early while in port with time to workout, shower, and have breakfast before departing for tours.  Can't speak to late at night.  

We were on Viking Orion from Athens to Hong Kong last Summer and Fall.  Unless Viking has changed their fleet policy,  the Gym was open at 0600.  The Spa staff does not get there until about 0700.  The aerobic machines were crowded from 0600 to 0700, especially on sea days.  The rest of the day, the aerobic equipment is open.  The other parts of the gym were not busy during the day.  I don't know the Gym closing time, but it was after 2000 based on walking off dinner after 2000.   The Gym was never closed even for passenger turnover in Mumbai,  Bangkok, and Hong Kong.  We did not have rough seas, so the Gym was always open.