Inspiration Upsell to R228...

Markmom18

Hi,

I'm sailing in February 2020 on Carnival Inspiration.

We recently {Feb. 2019} stayed in O.V. On the UPPER Deck Aft, which was just fine. 

Our preference is the Aft BTW. However, never sailed on the Rivera Deck.

Currently booked B2B U169. 

Looking for opinions, before I respond.

🌻🌻

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

Generally speaking, only you know if this is a deal that you would enjoy.  Is the location better or where you'd rather be?  Would you prefer the deck?  Personally, I LOVE the Upper Deck on the Fantasy and Spirit Class Ships, so I would probably stay put.  But only you know if the price you paid and the price they are offering for the upgrade is really something you want or is even worth it to you.  If it feels good, do it.  I definitely would not do it if you didn't get the same room for the b2b... packing and unpacking is the opposite of fun.

I popped ôver to Carnival and my cruises. They offered the Upsell to both sections of my B2B, so that's good!  

A quick note:  ONE time we stayed in a Porthole Cabin on Inspiration/Imagination??  .... thing is the cabin was all the way forward. The anchor, giant metal things, Whatever was so incredibly noisy, I would never do that again, even if they offered it Free! 

That's probably why this Upsell rides solely on the noise level.

So, if you have actually stayed in cabin R228 or to the cabin to the right or left, I'd really appreciate your feedback. 🙂🙂

🌻🌻

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

U169 is an upper/lower 1A cabin.  R228 is a standard OV.  I would definitely take the upgrade/upsell.  I have stayed in those upper/lower cabins as a single, nothing against them.  Most likely would be storage below, but you will likely feel some vibration when coming into port.  EM

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

U169 is an upper/lower 1A cabin.  R228 is a standard OV.  I would definitely take the upgrade/upsell.  I have stayed in those upper/lower cabins as a single, nothing against them.  Most likely would be storage below, but you will likely feel some vibration when coming into port.  EM

Hi,

This is a solo cruise for me as well. That's why I thought I'd book the upper/lower.  Well, I talked with my husband, he said why don't I just go for the O.V. I was offered.

So, I'll cross my fingers and do the Upsell.

Now, I hope folks don't come by this Thread and say OH NO, that Cabin is horrible!! 😱😊😊

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18