Anniversary

gordosgone15

My wife and I celebrated our birthdays on consecutive nights during our cruise. Our TA had informed Viking, and I had an email exchange with tellus long before our cruise, where they noted the two celebrations on our booking.
I felt weird saying something when we arrived for our dinner, which we shared with another couple. When it came time to order dessert, one of our dinner companions mentioned that it was my birthday. The waitress promptly left and came back a couple minutes later to take the dessert orders. When the desserts came, they included a wonderful chocolate cake with fresh berries on top. It easily fed the four of us. We mentioned that the following night would be my wife's birthday and asked if we'd get another cake. They said "of course."
The following night when we arrived for dinner, the maitre d greeted us with "happy birthday!" And after dinner, another chocolate cake with berries.

Bottom line, don't be afraid of reminding them onboard, and also mention it to the maitre d of the restaurant you'll be at for your celebration. 3d9b3ae046dcbb6d6e5537824da4b1d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk