Thermal area on Odyssey

TT1992

Depending on your status you might have the option of a free day in the Serene Spa (which I'm guessing is what you are referring to).  If not staying in a SPA Suite then yes there is a charge as it is part of the "SPA" run by a 3rd party contractor. If you book another service, say a massage then you can use it as part of your booked service.  (Not sure about salon services, I only used them once - personally would not use them again but that is my opinion - YMMV).

On 8/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, LEESRE said:

Yes charges for Thermal Area but free sauna and steam room in Ladies and Gents changing rooms.

Only sauna in the women’s room on Quest and Sojourn, maybe Odyssey is different? Crystal had both.

11 hours ago, jozi said:

Only sauna in the women’s room on Quest and Sojourn, maybe Odyssey is different? Crystal had both.

Yes Odyssey has a steam room, or did, in the changing rooms.

The person did ask for Odyssey.

8 hours ago, LEESRE said:

Yes Odyssey has a steam room, or did, in the changing rooms.

The person did ask for Odyssey.

They asked about upcharges.  In the Sojourn and Quest there were steam rooms in the (co-ed) thermal area and one had to get a spa service, win a lottery contest, book a spa suite or pay a fee to use the steam rooms, while use of the sauna in the dressing room was free of charge.  Apparently the Odyssey is unique  among that range of ships if there is a no fee steam room in the gendered dressing areas.  I've been on the Odyssey a few years ago and don't recall the area being different but I'll defer to your superior memory.

Edited by jozi
to add clarity

• 3 weeks later...