Roll call problem

Yes, this is the right place to ask.  Your Roll Call is at the link below, in the NCL Breakaway Roll Call forum, where it should be.  That is really the best place to look for a Roll Call; the "find your Roll Call" tool is not working now.   And I'm happy to report there are a number of participants on your Roll Call.  Enjoy your cruise!  

Edited by Turtles06

Norwegian Breakaway Roll Call - August 18, 2019.

Only 4 members with no listings or info. When you go to look at posts it takes you to the same cruise itinerary for the week before. Something is not right. I don't even see where I can join.

20 minutes ago, cici235 said:

Norwegian Breakaway Roll Call - August 18, 2019.

Only 4 members with no listings or info. When you go to look at posts it takes you to the same cruise itinerary for the week before. Something is not right. I don't even see where I can join.

It's there:  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2586840-norwegian-breakaway-roll-call-western-caribbean-18082019/

The date is backwards, but it's there.

Now, if you're trying to use the "Find Your Roll Call" tool, it's not working (see right side of page announcements).

You have to go directly to the Norwegian Roll Calls forum and look for it.

All that was told to you by Turtle06 on your other thread.

Edited by Shmoo here

2 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

All that was told to you by Turtle06 on your other thread.

Thanks for noting this. For a minute there, I was wondering where my reply had gone, but now I realize the OP started another thread. 

@cici235  there’s no need to start a second thread to ask the same question again, just continue the discussion on your original thread. 

Thanks for the input and help. The only reason I re-asked the question was because I had no idea that the first went through. Several times I kept getting a white screen indicating there was a problem (don't remember the exact message). 

Needless to say the Cruise critic forum was a bit frustrating yesterday. In the past I've never had any issues.

• Thanks 1