Cruise next limitation?

cici235

I was told I could not use my Cruise next voucher for an category ix stateroom. Yet I read it should be good far all rooms. Did my travel agent try to take advantage of me?

Thanks for any input.

There's no mention of room category limitations in the T&Cs. You should be able to apply the certificate and in fact until August 31st you're likely to be able to apply two:

5. CruiseNext Deposits ($250 each) and CruiseNext Haven Deposits ($500 each) are valid for sailings of 6 days or longer. CruiseNext Lite Deposits ($100 each) are valid for sailings 5 days or less and are only available for purchase on select vessels. CruiseNext Haven Deposits act as the full deposit for all staterooms onboard qualified sailings. CruiseNext and CruiseNext Lite act as full deposit for rooms up to a MiniSuite or can be applied as partial deposit payment towards higher categories.

CruiseNext DoubleUp! Offer

Booking Window: August 01, 2019 – August 31, 2019 11:59pm EST

Offer Details: Book ANY category stateroom and apply TWO Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Terms and Conditions
Offers are applicable to NEW reservations only.
Offer is based on priced category.
Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, and CruiseNext Haven are valid for sailings 6 nights or longer.
CruiseNext Lite deposits are valid for 3-5-night sailings only. 
CruiseNext Ultimate reservations are eligible for this offer. 

You should always be able to use at least one certificate on any booking at any time.

There are promo periods where you can use two - use two on specific cabin categories

use two on specific cruise destinations i.e. Mediterranean Caribbean..

The is another level for using on Haven and suites as regards down payment requirements.

As you have planned make the call to NCL and your TA should be providing you with

the correct application of the certificates use - not if and or maybe sometimes meanwhile !