Docs and luggage tag questions

dis2cruise

Have you set up a My Celebrity account on line?  If not, do so and you will see where to check in on line and order luggage tags.  

The e-docs are many, many pages long.  I don't see any reason to print them out unless you have some travel vouchers included in them.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dis2cruise said:

Hi we will be on our ship in 46 days...when do we receive our docs?? Are they mailed or do we need to print them out?? Also, what about the luggage tags can I call celebrity and request them to be sent to me??

If you have an account with Celebrity at their website and have registered your current cruise info, began/completed your check in, and have a North American address, you're able to request your luggage tags in a couple days.  There will be a link on your reservation page that will allow you to type in your name and address, hit send, and you should have your tags in the mail in 7-10 days.  Your docs, as cruisestitch mentioned, are also available on that reservation page after you fully complete your check in.  There should be a "print e-doc" link that will open another page to them, plus more luggage tags.  I used to print all of it early on, but now I print the first couple pages just as a backup, as the check in at the port has everything already.

• Like 1

Once your check in is done and your eDocs are available you can either request them online (if in US), print them (they are on last pages of eDocs) or, more reliably,  call to request them at Captains Club 800-760-0654. They are usually available once you pass the 45 day mark.