Summer 2021

rojoand8

16 hours ago, rojoand8 said:

Has there been any chit chat as to what ships will be doing the Caribbean in the summer of 2021 and when the bookings will open up for them?

I have no news of the ships, but like you I suspect I have been looking at 2021 dates and from June for the UK only Med sailings are listed to date. I have found a decent Caribbean sailing in April with a fun schedule but nothing further.

1 hour ago, citizenfrank said:

I have no news of the ships, but like you I suspect I have been looking at 2021 dates and from June for the UK only Med sailings are listed to date. I have found a decent Caribbean sailing in April with a fun schedule but nothing further.

Thank you.  I’ll just have to keep checking. I also saw that sailing in April that you spotted. Sounds intriguing, but we can’t make it in April. 

20 hours ago, rojoand8 said:

Thank you.  I’ll just have to keep checking. I also saw that sailing in April that you spotted. Sounds intriguing, but we can’t make it in April. 

Not totally sure I can ...but I'm considering as I have one teen left who will not qualify come May 2021!

Not sure this will help for the summer of '21 but maybe you can extrapolate. The ships in the Caribbean (Miami) for the Winter season 20/21 will be the Seaside, Meraviglia, Divina and Armonia (which will sailing out of Tampa at some point). For the Winter season 21/22, the following will tentatively be here, though itineraries are not in writing yet. The Seashore, Divina, Meraviglia, Magnifica (maybe), Virtuosa and the Armonia with the Magnifica going up to Alaska for Summer of '22. I didn't inquire about the summer season as my groups always seem to be in winter.

Let the guessing begin. 😀

Bret