EZAir ticketing

Brian1713

11 hours ago, Aggie83 said:

Try the web site for AA, not the AA app. I was able to select my seats via EZAir. Using a desktop computer (not my cell phone) I can change my seats via EZAir on the Princess website. I also entered my DH and my FF number on that web page. The EZAir Princess page ultimately was updated with our TT number. 

On 8/11/2019 at 10:05 PM, katisdale said:

I did this through ez-air on Thursday this week. I chose flights on American and could not figure out how to select seats on the American site. I went back to ez-air. I chose modify flights. At that point at the top of the page is a box labeled "select seats". I chose that box, selected the seats and when I went back to American's site my seats show as selected. I hope this helps.

Thank you , that worked!

On 8/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Astro Flyer said:

That’s been my experience & it varies by airline policy.  We are not in any higher level frequent flyer program so that hasn’t been a factor for us.

I’ve been able to make a free seat selection long before final payment on USA airlines including on AA.  Even some non-USA airlines allow it but require payment before check-in.  KLM permitted paying for an upgraded premium economy seat long before final cruise payment.

Here’s a form to fax an early EZair payment request although I’d follow your recommendation to call Princess first.

Flexible_Early_Ticketing_Request-Princess(1).pdf 149.28 kB · 6 downloads

18 hours ago, steelers36 said:

Curious when this was for you as I was told all need is a phone call and I probed it because I needed a letter faxed years ago.

My final payment is next week , I will post how it went

When you book your tickets with EZair it doesn't know at the time if you have status with an airline let alone if you are a member of an airline's FF. You don't enter that info in until after you've selected seats and made the reservation on EZair.

I've made several seat changes along with a couple of flight changes on my Nov cruise and have always been able to make the seat selection on EZair.  I can't make seat selections on the AA site. I assume that is because it hasn't been ticketed yet. AA does reflect the seats I've selected.

On 8/11/2019 at 6:16 PM, Brian1713 said:

Just hoping somebody knows which department to contact to have them payoff the airline . TIA

Call Princess and hit number for Reservations..any one of them should get you help. That is who I called when we had EZAir ticket problems.  Also, found using a computer instead of ipad when checking Personalizer  (especially EZAir flights and seats) easier to navigate.

Edited by BRANDEE