Cruise Critic review of Spirit of Discovery

kentchris

Just hoping to revive this thread - very little from the Captain on the blogs, ditto any passengers, so I am hoping someone on board will have time to report soon.  She has apparently done all the expected ports, according to Cruisemapper, and is now on a rather long haul back to Southampton.

Yes, just looked at the roll calls!  I think the first excitement about the new ship has worn off  bit, and I am afraid the  'old' Saganauts generally do not know about CC - most of them are around the ship with their ipads and laptops, so they are computer literate.  I hope there will be more activity, or it may be 'use it or lose it'.

• 2 weeks later...

Give us a break folks and let’s get our feet on to dry land for a while.  Although I’m retired I’ve got plenty to do right now but I will write a full  account of the cruise, the ship and the warts when I get a moment. Honest injun!

Apologies for nagging, Wingco - and anyone else who may respond.  I think it is because at present I can only cruise vicariously,  as my current situation does not enable me to even think about booking the usual two or three cruises a year we have been used to taking!

Looking  forward to hearing the good,  bad and the ugly in due course.