EZ air question

pmjnh

I tried the search engine to find this answer with no luck.

My flights are available for my 2020 Baltic cruise on the Island. I see that I can only select fares the day before embarkation and the day of disembarkation. We want to stay a few days post cruise in Copenhagen. If I call Princess will they allow me to book my flight 3 days post cruise?

Thanks

You can physically change the outbound and/or inbound flight dates. From reading posts on CC I found there may be restrictions as to how far before and after you can book but a few days early or late shouldn’t be a problem. Have done it multiple times as we always choose to arrive a few days early for extra sightseeing. Did so in Copenhagen before our Baltic cruise and had a blast. We absolutely loved that city! Bet you will too.  

• Like 1

If you are right at 330 days before you disembark, flights may be available on disembarkation day but not afterwards as they are still outside the 330 day booking window. Give it a couple of more days and they should become available.

Like ProfMHC, we have had multi-day early arrivals and multi-day later departures as well. Never been a problem but we've never done this right at 330 days from disembarkation.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

If you are right at 330 days before you disembark, flights may be available on disembarkation day but not afterwards as they are still outside the 330 day booking window. Give it a couple of more days and they should become available.

Like ProfMHC, we have had multi-day early arrivals and multi-day later departures as well. Never been a problem but we've never done this right at 330 days from disembarkation.

I think this is what's happened. Checked too early, duh.

thanks