ATV Tour in St Maarten

rayal8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know about this group: https://www.splashinthesun.com/about-us ?  I like the description of their ATV tour, but sent them a message and they haven't responded.  Not giving me warm fuzzy feeling about the operation.  Toying with going with the company mentioned above, any idea if 4-4.5 hours is a good length?  We've always done ATV excursions via the cruise ship, can't remember how long they are.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Candleonwater said:

Anyone know about this group: https://www.splashinthesun.com/about-us ?  I like the description of their ATV tour, but sent them a message and they haven't responded.  Not giving me warm fuzzy feeling about the operation.  Toying with going with the company mentioned above, any idea if 4-4.5 hours is a good length?  We've always done ATV excursions via the cruise ship, can't remember how long they are.

We used them last month.. all I can say is that it was awesome! Sherry and Taz do an incredible job..  I have found that if you contact them via FB you'll get a quicker response.. 

Take the longer tour.. you'll do a little off roading and go to the highest point of the island for breathtaking views.. 

4 hours ago, RickinStl said:

We used them last month.. all I can say is that it was awesome! Sherry and Taz do an incredible job..  I have found that if you contact them via FB you'll get a quicker response.. 

Take the longer tour.. you'll do a little off roading and go to the highest point of the island for breathtaking views.. 

That's what I did, sent a message through Facebook, they read it at 2am, and STILL no response.  I thought the 6 hour excursion sounded like heaven.  Did you feel safe?  The roads in St Maarten can be downright scary at times, for cars!  When we ATV'ed in St Kitts, most of it was off road, but not very exciting.  Antigua was exciting, but I suspect that was because it was our first time going on ATV's.  St Maarten is one of our favorite islands, and I think it would be fun to experience it this way.

2 hours ago, Candleonwater said:

That's what I did, sent a message through Facebook, they read it at 2am, and STILL no response.  I thought the 6 hour excursion sounded like heaven.  Did you feel safe?  The roads in St Maarten can be downright scary at times, for cars!  When we ATV'ed in St Kitts, most of it was off road, but not very exciting.  Antigua was exciting, but I suspect that was because it was our first time going on ATV's.  St Maarten is one of our favorite islands, and I think it would be fun to experience it this way.

Very safe.. Our guide blocked traffic for us.. then would fly past us to lead the pack.. It does take a bit for them to answer back.  But they will contact you..  We're going back next year and i would definetly use them again.. 

4 minutes ago, RickinStl said:

Very safe.. Our guide blocked traffic for us.. then would fly past us to lead the pack.. It does take a bit for them to answer back.  But they will contact you..  We're going back next year and i would definetly use them again.. 

Thanks for the info.  So excited to give them a try.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 5:09 PM, RickinStl said:

Just wanted to tell you, we did it, and absolutely loved it.  I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to do an ATV excursion.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, Candleonwater said:

Just wanted to tell you, we did it, and absolutely loved it.  I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to do an ATV excursion.

Awesome! I cant wait to see Taz and Sherry again next year.. I'm so happy you all enjoyed yourselves!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...