Harmony of the seas Royal, entertainment shows with 6 year old

cooks2010

Hello,

I will be on the Dec8th 2019 Harmony of Seas Sailing with my 6 yr old. Which shows do you recommend I can take my kid with me. I was excited about the ice show, not sure about Grease, Columbus and the other one. Any suggestions? I read that here that Grease was not appropriate for younger kids.

thanks,

Cooks

we were on the Allure with an 8 yo, which I understand has different shows. He came to see pretty much all the shows, except for Mamma Mia, and loved them. I am sure he wouldn't have liked it anyway, so I only signed myself up for that show. Alas, I ended up having a migraine that night so we all retired early. You may have a different kid who loves musicals. DS did like the musical on NCL's Getaway, but it did have strong language/sexual innuendo and they smoked on stage. But the music was great, and all of the "adult jokes" went over his head.

He didn't go to the Family Comedy show on the Allure either, but I did and it was sort of a waste of time. Plus, I didn't find the jokes to be all that appropriate.

What he absolutely loved was the Family Fun party at the end of the cruise, and he is still talking about it. Harmony may have one as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got off HOTS.

I have a 2year Old Daughter. She loved seeing the iSkate show and the Hideaway Aqua Show.

Personally I would not take anyone under 13 to see Grease, it is VERY sexual, funny, but sexual. Columbus also has so sex humor and more adult humor, but it is veiled a little bit better.

We happened to miss the other skate show, but from what I understand, I do not think we missed much.