Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

36 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

10 mins to showtime. Plenty of space available. I still don’t see it for the people who say you have to get here 45 mins early and wait in line.

I have never had a problem finding a seat in the comedy club 5-10 minutes before the show on Conquest class ships. Completely different story when I have been on Vista, Horizon and Sunshine, with Sunshine by far the worst. 

Great review so far!  From my favorite city..

Thanks for the Cochon Butcher point out, I  have been wanting to try that place.

And, loved the pics of WWII museum, I hope to get there too!

Loving all of your drink pics.......

Hope you have a terrific trip!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have never had a problem finding a seat in the comedy club 5-10 minutes before the show on Conquest class ships. Completely different story when I have been on Vista, Horizon and Sunshine, with Sunshine by far the worst. 

That I believe 

I skipped the bar and took a table for two in the back. It was pretty full when the show started. But only two people in the standing area and four by the door. 

More came in during the show and it was probably more like 10 in standing room and 10 by the door....by the end of the show.

4B1C9831-FDE0-40B6-B711-448536AB8EDC.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Locked my key in my room again and had to wait 20 mins at guest services.

now I’m checking out some of the welcome aboard show. Playlist is performing. The next comedy show is in about 45 minutes.

D7338D4C-8BE8-4CFC-91B0-6362D7B9A3CE.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

4 hours ago, cleanandsober88 said:

Hey Greg,

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Couple questions if I may? How long did it take to reach the Gulf traveling down the Mississippi River? What kind of internet package do you have? Happy Sailing!

Thks, G.

It’s usually around 6-7hours. I believe we left at 4:30. I looked at the map screen on my way to the last comedy show and it show us just barely in the gulf. That was about 10:45.

4 hours ago, cleanandsober88 said:

Hey Greg,

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Couple questions if I may? How long did it take to reach the Gulf traveling down the Mississippi River? What kind of internet package do you have? Happy Sailing!

Thks, G.

I have premium WiFi. Its had issues so far. Last night I had 45 mins where the CC boards wouldn’t load. Before that it  took 3 minutes to upload 3 pictures. It may have just been a bad spot because after I was able to get back on CC photo uploads went down to about 10 seconds. 

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I have premium WiFi. Its had issues so far. Last night I had 45 mins where the CC boards wouldn’t load. Before that it  took 3 minutes to upload 3 pictures. It may have just been a bad spot because after I was able to get back on CC photo uploads went down to about 10 seconds. 

Do you have to have the Premium plan to access the CC boards?  I'm booked on Vista in November and have the Value plan purchased.