Mariner Photo Studio

We did a private photo session in May.  There were 12 of us & we wanted a black & white family picture.  They turned out gorgeous...….sadly, the cheapest price they quoted us for a package was $500.  They also told us that our Diamond+ coupons were not valid for this type of session.  We walked.....I hope you have better luck

1 minute ago, 3red7s said:

We did a private photo session in May.  There were 12 of us & we wanted a black & white family picture.  They turned out gorgeous...….sadly, the cheapest price they quoted us for a package was $500.  They also told us that our Diamond+ coupons were not valid for this type of session.  We walked.....I hope you have better luck

That's cheaper than I've ever been quoted. The one time we did a private photo session they quoted $1,200 as the base package, got an offer for an $800 package when we walked away, but nothing lower than that. That was for just two of us doing photos

Just now, awestover89 said:

That's cheaper than I've ever been quoted. The one time we did a private photo session they quoted $1,200 as the base package, got an offer for an $800 package when we walked away, but nothing lower than that. That was for just two of us doing photos

you would think after awhile, they would get the hint that maybe they would sell more if the price was more reasonable