Cafe Select Coffee Card questions...

For questions about the coffee card on RCCL, here is the information I got from an executive from RCCL...🤔

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of Royal Caribbean International. It is my pleasure to assist with your inquiry.

The Café Select Coffee Card allows you to indulge in your favorite brews with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees, premium teas, and hot chocolate. This will not include drinks offered at Starbucks locations onboard.

One beverage = One punch on the card. For guests wishing to have a large to-go or double shot coffee drink = 2 punches. Each additional shot is an additional punch on the card.

While this is available on all ships across the fleet, the prices may differ when purchasing through the pre-cruise planner, based on the ongoing promotion. The Café Select punch card is applicable for the specific voyage only and unused credit cannot be used on future voyages
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, P.A. said:

For questions about the coffee card on RCCL, here is the information I got from an executive from RCCL...🤔

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of Royal Caribbean International. It is my pleasure to assist with your inquiry.

The Café Select Coffee Card allows you to indulge in your favorite brews with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees, premium teas, and hot chocolate. This will not include drinks offered at Starbucks locations onboard.

One beverage = One punch on the card. For guests wishing to have a large to-go or double shot coffee drink = 2 punches. Each additional shot is an additional punch on the card.

While this is available on all ships across the fleet, the prices may differ when purchasing through the pre-cruise planner, based on the ongoing promotion. The Café Select punch card is applicable for the specific voyage only and unused credit cannot be used on future voyages

And like most things "Royal Caribbean", statement from a shoreside office and actual practice on board a ship may be two very different animals.

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

And like most things "Royal Caribbean", statement from a shoreside office and actual practice on board a ship may be two very different animals.

Very true. I guess I'll find out in about 13 days!! 😀

2 hours ago, P.A. said:

Thank you for sharing.