So....7AM to 2PM in Costa Maya...what to do?

chill6x6

Yeah that's correct....  Will be aboard the Getaway and will be at Costa Maya from 7AM to 2PM.  I really like Costa Maya and it's one of my favorite ports but not crazy about the times we are in port.  Of course if we were there for more traditional hours say 8-4/5 we would go to Maya Chan like we always do.  But since it takes a little while to get there and to return I'm looking at other options.  Can I beat just going to the Tropicante?

Your thoughts and thanks!

• Like 1

That'd be my choice.  Not going to get a ruins tour done in that time unless you fight the ship crowd. 

Just email and reserve your lounger.  Someone will meet you at the drop off.  If no one is there head to Karita's  Café on the corner of  and grab a coffee,  (possible they are all there or at Colonial Café further up the malecon, having coffee. Or go to Hotel El Caballo Blanco for their chilaquiles.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

That'd be my choice.  Not going to get a ruins tour done in that time unless you fight the ship crowd. 

Just email and reserve your lounger.  Someone will meet you at the drop off.  If no one is there head to Karita's  Café on the corner of  and grab a coffee,  (possible they are all there or at Colonial Café further up the malecon, having coffee. Or go to Hotel El Caballo Blanco for their chilaquiles.

Thanks for the response!  I'm gonna reserve a couple of loungers at the Tropicante!