Sky 4 night, no open bar: party ship??

kren250

I’m considering booking a 4 night cruise on the Sky in September 2020. It leaves out of Miami, and goes to the Bahamas. It does not include an open bar. Does that mean it might not be much of a party ship? I’d rather avoid a “booze cruise “ if possible. 😁

Any 3-4 night Bahamas cruise has a strong possibility of being a party ship. Most people will probably have the beverage package anyway. If it is 4 nights during the week it may be less of a party ship than if it's over a long weekend. But you should be able to have a great trip anyway! I went on a 3 night weekend Bahamas cruise long before I knew that those were generally party cruises, and had a wonderful time. I probably had 3 drinks total the entire trip, and generally go to bed around 10, so I probably missed a lot of the partying 🙂

• Like 1

We are long [, long] past our Party Ship days,,, but still really enjoy the short cruises on the Sky and Sun. With the free unlimited adult beverage package that has been offered for a couple of years, anyone who wants to drink has the opportunity. Don't need a Sky cruise to do that. Other than a few weeks during spring break, the average age of passengers is in the 50's (who are fully capable of drinking too much and making fools of themselves). We have even sailed during spring break and it is a perfectly "normal" cruise experience,,, if you step over a few passed out kids here and there. Dinner. Shows. Time in the sun.