Experiencing Edge MDRs

Buckeye94

My reservation shows Traditional Dining at 8:30 with "Dining details available after boarding".  I know Edge has 4 MDRs.  Do they rotate fixed seating groups (tablemates and servers), like I think they do on Disney cruiseline, so everyone gets to experience all the dining rooms?

If not, does anyone who has sailed on Edge know if they ever offer "exclusives" from one MDR in another?  For example, is the saganaki from Cyprus ever available as a special in Cosmopolitan?  I know they sometimes (used to?) offer starters from the specialty dining restaurants on the MDR menu on certain evenings, so I wondered if we could get a taste of the other "exclusives" if we were assigned to a specific MDR.

I'm waitlisted for Select, so hopefully this is a moot point.

Thanks,

Julie

They do not rotate seating groups.  You would go to the same dining room and table every meal.  The exclusives are not offered in other dining rooms.  If you get select, you may select any restaurant.  If you do not get select, you may talk with the maitre d of your restaurants to see if there is availability to try the other restaurants. 

With traditional dining ask the MaitreD to arrange for you to try the other dining rooms.  They will do their best to arrange it.  If you are flexible on the dates it makes it easier.  Keep in mind that there will be people assigned to one of the other 3 MDRs will want to try the one you are assigned to, so switching possible.