Changing for Swimming

kcpvwill

Hi All

Having been on VO 4 times and yet never bothered swimming, I decided to take swimming costume this September.

That got me wondering about changing facilities.  I know there are changing rooms in the spa, but have not seen any at the main pool or at the infinity pool.  Do people change in their stateroom and walk there in their robes or have I missed something?  

Thanks 

As posted by Heidi13, my husband & I change in our stateroom. He’ll wear his swim trunks & t-shirt. I wear a lightweight swimsuit coverup that I packed but I certainly have seen passengers use the terry robes provided in the room. Ample beach towels are provided at the pools. Just stick to the hallways, stairs, & elevators when going to the pool & you’ll be fine. The Pool Grill is a nice place to dine al fresco for lunch and stay comfortable in your pool attire.

2 hours ago, kcpvwill said:

Hi All

Having been on VO 4 times and yet never bothered swimming, I decided to take swimming costume this September.

That got me wondering about changing facilities.  I know there are changing rooms in the spa, but have not seen any at the main pool or at the infinity pool.  Do people change in their stateroom and walk there in their robes or have I missed something?  

Thanks 

A swimming costume and where do you put it on - how old school?  I have seen Europeans show up half naked at the pool and change into a new bathing suit or clothing pool side with a towel wrapped around them.  Do whatever makes you comfortable.  The robe to the pool is always a interesting look, but I’m not a fan of it myself, to the spa yes.  Hubby puts on a T-shirt and I have a couple of “beach coverups”.   

3 hours ago, kcpvwill said:

Hi All

Thanks 

These days, swim trunks look a lot like shorts, and that with a T shirt and flip flops would be fine. Ladies usually have some kind of cover up which should be fine, too. Have a wonderful trip!