Finally a new NCL sale - but wait...?!?!?!

DaCruiseBug

8 minutes ago, bmwman said:

Keith I know you think that they should not offer drinks all the time but you may  be interested to know that the UK take up on the "free at sea" £99 upgrade is almost 100% drinks and speciality. its not going anywhere promise

I'm sure that it is very high. One of the reasons being that many people who wouldn't take the upgrade aren't currently booking with NCL.

I wouldn't say that I don't think that they should be offering the drinks all of the time, but I do know people who aren't drinkers and have stopped cruising with NCL because the fares are not very attractive to them due to the beverage package effectively being priced in.

I just think that it would be a very sensible move by NCL to target some offers to people who aren't attracted by the current free perks. That would potentially bring back some of those people who have moved elsewhere due to price.

I'm very happy to keep paying the £99 (or whatever, as we usually cruise for more than 7 days) and getting the beverage and dining packages for that. I just recognise that not everyone has the same preferences as me. 🙂