Antarctica insurance

barcrab

barcrab when we went a few years ago our travel agent organized the insurance as we carried on to Vegas after the cruise then back to New Zealand but I don't think there was any extra charges for the Antarctica part of the cruise as the insurance price didn't seem to cost anymore than any other holiday we have had

Also it may pay to talk to an insurance company to see what they actually cover. I believe in NZ we are covered with Acts of God with our policies

Have a wonderful cruise and hope the weather for you is as perfect as we had 

We would love to join you

We purchased the standard insurance through Seabourn for our Antarctica last fall, and happily we did not have to activate it.  If you have some health challenges, you might want to consider a special policy, otherwise I think you are OK with the Seabourn coverage.  Note that you will be very well taken care of by the Seabourn staff.  We never, ever felt endangered on land and in the zodiacs.  There were quite a few passengers with mobility issues yet they successfully off-boarded, again with the help of the superb crew.  So I don't think you need to worry about injury or the challenges of the Antarctic experience.  Can you tell that i was impressed by the Seabourn staff?