Non Alcoholic Drink package

whitshel

11 hours ago, whitshel said:

I know, sorry another drink package question.  Does the classic non alcoholic drink package include virgin frozen drinks?  Whats the main difference between the classic and premium?

No, I've always had to upgrade my nice to the premium non-alcoholic to get the frozen drinks.

17 minutes ago, Firepath said:

If you get the Classic Package as part of your promotion, can you upgrade to Premium by just paying the difference between the two, which looks like $10/day?

Yes you can but they are asking about the classic non alcoholic package. Classic alcohol package would include the frozen drinks up to $9 but classic non alcoholic does not include the frozen drinks. 

I'm trying to decide if I should book now to get the free classic (with alcohol) package, then upgrade to the Premium, mainly to get special coffees, or wait until the overall price drops (probably without the beverage perk) and just purchase a non-alcohol package which includes coffees. It sounds like there are a lot of options but I can't see them until I actually book. 

1 hour ago, snyniew said:

Yes you can but they are asking about the classic non alcoholic package. Classic alcohol package would include the frozen drinks up to $9 but classic non alcoholic does not include the frozen drinks. 

Do you know if the classic non-alcoholic package covers the other Zero Proof drinks, like the fancy lemonades, fizzes, etc.? I had the classic package on my last cruise, but that was four years ago, and I can't remember if it covered them or not. 

1 hour ago, Firepath said:

I'm trying to decide if I should book now to get the free classic (with alcohol) package, then upgrade to the Premium, mainly to get special coffees, or wait until the overall price drops (probably without the beverage perk) and just purchase a non-alcohol package which includes coffees. It sounds like there are a lot of options but I can't see them until I actually book. 

Coffee from Cafe al Bacio is available on the Classic alcohol package, no need to upgrade. Reason to upgrade is if you want martini's, better wine selection or you want sparkling water. I always upgrade and never regret it but I like my Evian, Grey Goose, and good wine at dinner.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mikkirm said:

Do you know if the classic non-alcoholic package covers the other Zero Proof drinks, like the fancy lemonades, fizzes, etc.? I had the classic package on my last cruise, but that was four years ago, and I can't remember if it covered them or not. 

I think they are but not sure since I've always upgraded my niece to the premium non alcoholic package. It's only about $33 for a 7 day cruise and she likes her virgin mudslides and such

2 hours ago, snyniew said:

I think they are but not sure since I've always upgraded my niece to the premium non alcoholic package. It's only about $33 for a 7 day cruise and she likes her virgin mudslides and such

Thanks!  I don't really care about the frozen drinks (or the premium water), but would like to be able to get the others. I'm on a 14-night cruise, so the difference in price adds up. I don't plan on buying the package until the morning after the day we board, so I can find out for sure when I get on the ship. If they aren't covered, I may decide to upgrade.