How does an Air Credit work when it is offered? Quick Question!

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

An air credit id deducted from the price if you use Princess EZAir, and it only applies if you use Princess EZAir. I have found EZAir prices to be better than I can find elsewhere on most of my cruises, and you can't beat the change or cancel at no charge up to 45 days prior to departure. It is particularly good for trans-Atlantic airfare where your taking a one-way cruise and flying back from a different place. With a $200 air credit, it is very unlikely that you will find a better air price elsewhere.

However, if you live in Florida and are booking a round-trip Fort Lauderdale cruise, the air credit probably isn't worth anything.

If asking about the upcoming 72 Hour Europe Sale (9/17-9/19) here’s the terms for the EZair credit:

“$200 off Airfare is on select voyages to Europe and per person and based on voyage length. Offer is applicable to all guests in a stateroom (up to 4). Air Credit may be used on flights to and from the ship only, and is not redeemable for cash or Onboard Spending Money”.

I am happy to hear that!    we are looking at one of the Europe itineraries that starts and ends at two different places.  So maybe that will be really helpful.   Surely it would be two hundred for each person on a cruise that is longer than a week.   We that thought about using the Air on a HAL cruise.  And, I think we could book a lower flexible fare, but then lock it in, and use miles to upgrade our seats.   I will have to make some phone calls.