Jr Suite 8086 on Splendour?

redheadx3

Just booked aft jr suite #8086 on the Splendour for Dec. 18. Can anyone give me alittle info, any experience with these cabins?

I will be on Splendour on March 31st in AFT JS #8082. I will post a review and pictures. Anything in particular you want photgraphs of?

The interior of the cabin is just like any other JS, but the balcony is enormous because it's much deeper. Lots of room, should have a couple of loungers in addition to the standard table & 2 chairs. You can make friends with the other passengers if you're all standing at the railing. We met some wonderful people on our Med cruise on Splendour.

Views are terrific, although it's a little longer view to the wake than on a Radiance class ship as there's a stern deck below you where the crew hangs out late at night.

As I recall, above you is the relaxation room of the spa, but I might be confusing that with Vision (which I know has the spa above it). I don't remember anybody staring down at me from above.

Enjoy!

Fury1995, Please give a review when you get back. I'm interested in pictures of the cabin and balcony. Let me know if the crew deck below is noise late at night. I'm also interest (if you have kids) which nights did they offer kids to eat dinner with the staff counselors. Have a great time!

Archived