Question about Half Moon Cay Beach Villa

lives to cruise

I have rented a Beach Villa for our next cruise and since DH is handicapped, Carnival's Special Needs Dept. has arranged for us to have the one that is HC accessible.

What I would like to know is, how far is it from where you enter HMC from the tender and do you have to walk through beach/sand to get to it.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

You come off the tender and go into the "town square", where you need to check in with the shore excursion desk. This portion is hard surface. They will offer you transport to your villa and assistance with the sand portion.

If you have a cabana, there is a wood ramp to the cabana. I don't know the specific arrangements for a villa.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, cosmolulu1 said:

They transport you by open air truck which can be a big step up into it.  I do think there are golf carts which may be easier.  There is a decent walk though from the road through sand to the villa.  We've done the villa several times and it's awesome!

There are 5 villas...are you talking about the Oasis, or is one of the villas designated for mobility issues?

• 1 month later...