Golf Cart Rental in Bonaire

miss_rach

On 9/23/2022 at 6:55 AM, WatchHill said:

DH contacted BC  few months ago and was told they do not have 4 seater golf carts. With 3 adults, it made sense to rent one, but we changed our plans and are heading to a resort for the day. Pre-Covid, we did see some 4 seaters.

Darcy

I've tried to contact them through email and messenger ,to reserve and haven't had any response.  Is this normal?

1 hour ago, travelguy2009 said:

I've tried to contact them through email and messenger ,to reserve and haven't had any response.  Is this normal?

It usually takes a few days for a response. DH normally takes care of rental vehicles. I suggest anothee email and hope for a response.

Darcy

On 10/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, EllieinNJ said:

Does anyone know which route is better, South or North and could you do both in one day or is it too much?

We did both when we had a very long day in port. Off the ship ASAP and over to BC to pick up the cart then headed toward the light ouse, old slave houses and salt beds,  Also saw the flamingos. We reversed our trip and spent mid day at a rosort that was wonderful but no longer accepts day guests. Late afternoon we headed to the mountains, got a bit lost, and eventully returned to town to drop off the cart. 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:54 PM, travelguy2009 said:

I just did it yesterday and they responded immediately and after I sent them a reply, I received my confirmation for the rental on Nov 15 (day we are there) 

Cost is now $100 and a refundable deposit of $100 at time you pick up the cart. You do not need to give a deposit or credit card at time of booking