Wheeled cooler for carry on drinks?

Iwantacruisenow

We have six of us traveling in three cabins in December.   Want to bring our own water, soda and wine which by the rules we have to carry on-board.   I'm thinking between the 6 of us I can see at lease a case of water, 30 pack of soda and six bottles of wine.   Logistically, that is a lot to carry on board.  Even divided by 6 that is a lot to carry around.   I thought about a large wheeled cooler.  Then again, how exactly does that go through security? Pretty heavy when put through the scanner.  Anyone have any experience doing this, taking large quantity on board?  Some in our party think it would be odd wheeling a cooler around on board.  But, some of us are on a budget.  Advice Please:)

While I cannot say if it will be permitted, but if so, expect a request for the cooler to pass into the X-ray screener like any other carry on luggage.  Keep those dimensions in mind if you take try to bring it. Maybe what would be best is a foldable hand cart that you can find in luggage stores.  Water pallets and soda 12/24 packs will scan easily and all held with bungie cords.

Edited by TheEmerson